Cisco Packet Tracer
Packet Tracer 7.1 Download is designed by the Cisco team for CCNA and CCNP students for their practice related to routing, switching, networking and the Internet of things. Cisco Packet Tracer provides You the visualization of what you are doing at the time. You can see the result of your tuning skills on desktop or mobile devices. Basically, it is a simulation tool that can be used to simulate network and routing problems. Students can do assignments and small projects with it.
In the latest version of Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1, bugs have been fixed and quality improvements have been made. Not many new features are added because developers have developed it as a 6.3 and 7.0 packet trace service release. This tool is free and can help a lot for those who can’t pay such high costs in practice because Cisco training is very expensive and everyone can’t afford it.
Let’s review its features and then you can download its standalone installer to complete the installation without an Internet connection.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 Feature Overview
- It allows more flexibility for rack and stack.
- You can add-a-Rack and add-a-table with package Tracer 7.1.
- You can create additional communication between logical clusters and physical clusters of devices.
- This allows you to set, remove and stop the programming tab.
- Import and export projects as .The format of the control panel.
- The Sequencer improvement actions have been done.
- Added support for the MQTT Protocol.
- Corrections to Packet Tracer 7.1
- The accident occurred when running “show IP OSPF interface” command, this is now fixed.
- The failure occurred while switching from the physical to the configuration menu of the ISR router 2901. It’s been resolved.
- A crash occurred while entering the “Service password-encryption” command on the ISR 829 router, this is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where packet Tracer with no memory of Academy credentials and a login is required every time the application loads.
- The device Home-VoIP-PT could not save the server address, this problem has been solved.
Getting started with Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 from below link.
- Run setup and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- First, you will be asked to sign in to the Cisco Packet Tracer. If you do not have an account, log in as a Guest.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 secure it! Share on Facebook Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 guest login
- The main tool window will look like this.
- Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 secure it! Share on Facebook Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 Interface
- You can get access to all his tools from the top bar, left panel and bottom panel.
- The action bar Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 and the menu will fix it! Share the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on the action bar and Facebook menu
- Requires Intel Pentium 4, 3.0 GHz or higher. It needs at least a 1GB Hard drive, 500 MB RAM, sound card, and speakers.